April 22, 2012

27 Weeks

27
WEEKS
BABY
Is the size of a
Cauliflower
___________________________

How far along? 27 Weeks  
Total weight gain:   Pounds
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep? I'm assuming this is going to start getting worse and worse.  Lately I have been having high rib pain so that when I am laying on my side my ribs hurt.  Hope this doesn't stick around until the end!
Best moment this week?  Getting to see our little peanut at another ultrasound.  Only issue is that he was in the way so the tech couldn't see if my uterus had moved enough out of the way of my cervix opening so we will have to go back and have another one.  
PS: at the ultrasound she estimated that he is already 3 pounds...that's about 1 pound more then the average baby at the same time.
Miss Anything? Not having hip, rib, or back pain
Movement? Yep!  And I'm loving every minute of it!
Food cravings? Fruit Salad
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really this week
Gender? BOY!!!
Labor Signs? Nope
Symptoms?  He settled in one my sciatic nerve yesterday morning and it hurt so bad my left leg almost went out on me a few different times.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy!
Looking forward to?  Going to purchase his cars eat and car seat base this afternoon and going to the baby bottom dollar sale on Tuesday morning!  I'm hoping to score a ton of great deals again!
You get a twofer today...one from yesterday and one for today...the weather has just been so nice.  The dress I am wearing in the last picture is actually a dress that my mom and I made while I was at home.  You can tie the straps in 6 different positions so it looks like a completely different dress each time.  Not to bad for only $6.00 in fabric.