April 29, 2012

28 Weeks

How far along? 28 Weeks  
Total weight gain: 28 Pounds- crazy that these two are matching up... can't say I'm happy about the amount but I know its for a good cause... grow baby grow!
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks? Nope- and hopefully I can say this to the very end!
Sleep? Pretty good...I spent the entire weekend while Tice was away in Vegas catching up on it!
Best moment this week?  Going to the last Baby Bottom Dollar Sale and scoring a Graco Pack and Play- practically brand new for $40 as well as some other cute items for next to nothing.
Miss Anything? Blue Cheese
Movement? Yep!  And I'm loving every minute of it!
Food cravings? The craving for DQ Cookie Jar blizzards isn't going anywhere obviously...
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Gender? BOY!!!
Labor Signs? Nope although I think I had my first Braxton Hicks contraction this week
Symptoms?  None that have been very bad this week although I know doing my prenatal yoga dvd wouldn't be a bad idea.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy!
Looking forward to?  Meeting the little peanut...this urge is getting stronger and stronger every day.
28
WEEKS

BABY

Is the size of a

Rutabaga
___________________________