May 6, 2012

29 Weeks


29
WEEKS
BABY
Is the size of an
Acorn Squash
__________________________

How far along? 29 Weeks  
Total weight gain: 28.5 Pounds
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks? Nope- and hopefully I can say this to the very end!
Sleep? Not the best this week...I keep having this weird high rib pain
Best moment this week? Knowing that next week we are in the 30's in terms of number of weeks...3/4 of the way there is a great feeling!
Miss Anything? Working out!
Movement? Yep!  And I'm loving every minute of it!
Food cravings? The homemade Twix bars I made last weekend!  I have been indulging in one per night this past week and they are amazing!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Gender? BOY!!!
Labor Signs? Nope
Symptoms? Rib Pain and Sleepiness
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy and Moody this week- I was doing so well and then something changed this week...hopefully it goes away or my husband might lose it!
Looking forward to?  Celebrating my first Mother's Day