June 25, 2012

36 Weeks

36
WEEKS
BABY
Is the size of a
Honeydew
__________________________
How far along? 36 Weeks
 Total weight gain: At least 30...and this is what this answer will be until I weigh myself one last time prior to going to the hospital in labor.  It was becoming something I was focusing on to much.
Maternity clothes? Yep

Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep? Depends on the night...I have been sleeping a lot less on certain days but then others I will feel like 10 hours hasn't been long enough
Best moment this week? Knowing we are so close to meeting our little one!
Miss Anything? Blue Cheese and Vodka...still trying to determine what that very first post pregnancy drink will be
Movement? Yep and I even though they can sometimes be uncomfortable I am going to miss them terribly!
Food cravings? Bacon- I had the best BLT of my life this weekend!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope 
Gender? BOY!!!
Labor Signs? Not until last night when I finally starting having a couple of mild ones again...other then that the week was pretty calm and uneventful!
Symptoms? My ribs and hips feeling like they are falling asleep and then like they are on fire when I move to another position.  This is one of the symptoms that I haven't talked to much about but has been one of the worst and most painful.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On but getting tight
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy!
Looking forward to? Our precious little boys arrival!