November 24, 2012

Roundup

Life has been busy to say the least and my little family has had to live by the seat of our pants for the last 3 weeks and we have about 2 weeks to go before we move into our new house.  I HATE being unsettled and having to rely on others for things.  All of our stuff was stuffed into my mother in law's garage (I can't really wrap my head around the fact that everything we own fits in one garage.)  As soon as I can located my camera cord I can upload all of the pictures I have taken since we have been here- upcoming posts will include:
- Sawyer Eating Solids for the first time
- Enjoying Fall Weather
- Celebrating Thanksgiving
- Hanging out with Family
- Running in my first 5k in over a year on Thanksgiving

As you can see quite a bit to report back on as well as a visit to Santa this week and the closing on our new home in the coming weeks!

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I promise I will be back posting regularly just as soon as possible!