December 26, 2012

My 28th Birthday


For my 28th birthday Tice surprised me with a whole day of pampering!  He sent Wy and I out to Oregon Wine Country to our favorite winery (one that him and I are wine club members at)  Domaine Drouhin, then sent us to meet Kara at Jory in the Allison Hotel and Spa for an amazing lunch and then on to the Spa at the Allison for a relaxing massage for Wy and an amazing facial for me. 

Overall the whole day was just what I needed to recharge and feel refreshed!  It was fun to have a little time away from mommy duty- something I need to allow more often!

Here are a couple of shots from the day! Thankfully Wy was able to do a place by place snapshot documentation of the day.  

Once I got home Tice was busy getting things together at our house because he said that all of our closest friends were going to be coming over to our house for a dinner of fine wine and burgers!  It was so much fun getting to see everyone and all of their kids- a kind of nice send off before we moved out to Colorado.
 Lunch at Jory
 Tasting at Rex Hill
 My birthday dessert at Jory
The amazing view at Domaine Drouhin