November 16, 2013

Christmas 2013 Bucket List

After reading Jessica's awesome idea over at Little Baby Garvin (found here) I decided to come up with my own Bucket List for Christmas this year!



1. Purchase/DIY Advent Calendar
2. Create a Christmas Cards Received Display
3. Watch Elf
4. Watch Home Alone & Home Alone 2
5. Purchase Elf on a Shelf and do something each day for 25 days
6. Create my very own gift tags for presents around the tree
7. Create sequin skirt like this one to wear to my Girl's Night Holiday gathering because I bet I can create it for closer to $10!
8. Decorate a gingerbread house
9. Decorate the mantel with fun new DIY decorations
10. Create a Christmas Music Mix with all of my favorite versions of songs
11. See Santa at the Mall and have Sawyer's pictures taken with him
12.  Set up a Christmas backdrop and take Sawyer's picture
13. Host Christmas Eve at our house

Hope this inspires you create your own list and spread some Christmas cheer!

Thanks so much for reading!
XO,