January 23, 2014

11 Weeks with Baby #2

Top: Target (sold out, similar here) | Bottoms: Blank Denim | Boots: Nine West Thigh High Platforms (old, similar here)

How far along: 11Weeks- Due date is 7/29/14
Gender: Still waiting to find out...that day can't come soon enough
Maternity clothes: I have been wearing some of my maternity jeans some times but I don't have too yet.
Stretch marks: No 
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Alright my hips have already started to ache a bit but nothing that wakes me up in the middle of the night or anything.
Best moment this week: Getting to attend some girls nights this week and get dressed up to go to them.  I haven't had any motivation to get ready lately so it was a nice thing to have on the calendar to force me to.
Worst moment this week: Nothing comes to mind!
Miss anything: I wish I could go snowboarding next weekend when we are in Telluride but it's safer to not chance it and be safe.  It's only one more winter.
Movement: Nothing that yells to me "hey!  I'm moving and grooving down here!" yet!  Looking forward to that!
Cravings: Pizza sounded good for dinner one night and then granola and yogurt sounded good one afternoon but I haven't had anything that I need over and over yet that just sounds amazing, have to have!
Queasy or sick: Nope! 
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender of the baby!  I said this last week but I really can't wait.  Our next appointment is on 1/21 so maybe the doctor will be able to give me a firm date as to when we get to find out.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey