January 3, 2014

TGIF

This week was full of family time which was awesome as well as us celebrating the end of one year and the beginning of another!  Our NYE festivities were quite mellow- dinner out with friends followed by a party that I left prior to midnight so that I could go home and head to bed!  Party animal I was not that night!  

This was us in the restaurant bar prior to dinner on NYE

On New Year's Day Tice made pancakes for us and I rounded out the culinary events of the day by making Penne Alla Vodka which was very good- Sawyer polished off his portion and then asked for more!

I also took all of the Christmas decorations down on New Year's Day and put up a little New Year's themed banner to keep me from looking crazy by putting the Valentine's Day decor up already!


I created my own banner, came up with my own chalkboard message and then used this printable I found on Pinterest.

I also wanted to take a moment and let you all know how happy I am to be back to blogging on my regular schedule!  I missed this and look forward to sharing tons with you in the new year!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey