February 14, 2014

16 Weeks with Baby #2


Outfit Details:
Dress: Forever 21 (sold out in this color but still available in others here) | Jacket: Forever 21 (old, similar here plus it's on sale!!!) | Earrings: Gift from my husband

How far along: 16 Weeks- Due date is 7/29/14
Gender: Still waiting to find out...however we are hopefully going to have a cooperative peanut on Monday afternoon and we will find out there!
Maternity clothes: I have been wearing some of my maternity jeans some times but I don't have too yet.  No maternity tops are necessary yet and honestly it only looks like I have a big gut still....no baby bump yet.
Stretch marks: No 
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Really Good!
Best moment this week: Being in Scottsdale soaking up the sun rays and then returning home to Sawyer who was SO excited to see us!
Worst moment this week: Nothing really comes to mind...
Miss anything: Nothing much this week
Movement: Not really
Cravings: Magnum Caramel Ice Cream Bars
Queasy or sick: Feeling great!  I don't feel pregnant at all most of the time still!  It's such a good place to be!
Looking forward to: Celebrating Valentine's Day again tonight with a surprise evening planned by my hubby!  And my brother finally coming into town on Saturday!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey