February 27, 2014

17 Weeks with Baby #2 and 18 Weeks with Baby #2


Outfit Details:
Dress: Old Navy (old, similar here) | Necklace: J. Crew Bubble Necklace (old, similar here)

How far along: 17 Weeks- Due date is 7/29/14
Gender: I can't believe it was my idea to have a gender reveal party!  I CAN NOT wait to find out what the baby will be!  Monday night we find out!
Maternity clothes: I can still fit in my regular jeans if I want to but most of the time I am sticking to the couple pairs of maternity jeans I have.  If I have on my longer tops I am find but otherwise I might need to start wearing more maternity tops too!
Stretch marks: No new ones
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Really Good!  Plus a nap sometimes!
Best moment this week: Knowing that we will get to find out the sex of the baby in just a couple of days!  Plus it was great seeing my brother!
Worst moment this week: Being home without Tice all of last weekend plus Tuesday through Thursday afternoon of this week.  We miss him so much when he is gone.
Miss anything: My will to workout...I need some major motivation.  Most days I can't even get out to go for a walk around the block.
Movement: Not much...I can't wait for more!
Cravings: Ice Cream Bars...strawberry shortcake bars, skinny cow ice cream bars, and popsicles 
Queasy or sick: Feeling great!  I don't feel pregnant at all most of the time still!  
Looking forward to: Finally finding out what this little peanut is!

Outfit Details:
Cardigan: J. Crew (old, similar) | Tee: Liz Lange for Target Maternity | Jeans: Liz Lange for Target Maternity | Shoes: Halogen | Bracelet: Forever 21 | Watch: New York and Company (old, similar here)

How far along: 18 Weeks- Due date is 7/29/14
Gender: Girl!!!
Maternity clothes: Yes but it's not mandatory!
Stretch marks: No new ones yet!
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Doing pretty good although if I worked out more I know I would be sleeping even better so I should really get on that!
Best moment this week: Finding out at our gender reveal party that we are having a little girl!!!!
Worst moment this week: Sawyer screaming bloody murder has we walked away from the park earlier this week.  The kid did NOT want to stop playing at the park!
Miss anything: Not having my lower back hurt if I do to much around the house!
Movement: A little bit but nothing major yet!  I'm not so patiently waiting for that.... :)
Cravings:  Chocolate covered pretzels
Queasy or sick: Feeling great!
Looking forward to: Painting the nursery and heading out to Portland to pick up our new car as well as see our friends who we haven't seen sent September!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey