February 28, 2014

TGIF

This week felt like I was able to get a ton accomplished!  I finished up the renew grout project that I had been working on since last weekend and Tice and I both think it turned out great!  Here are some pictures of our finished product.
So if you remember this is what the grout looked like when we started:
The lighter line is obviously the part that had already been treated

And here are some pictures of our finished product:



And one last shot, one which Sawyer really wanted to be in and then just stared at his feet the whole time!  haha

I noticed that because you have to go line by line of grout and paint the product in, it was a huge pain when it came to our tile because of the shape.  We have tile that has a V shape where it meets each other (it dips down of the top of the tile) and because of that it was difficult for me to paint each line the same.

The weekend is almost here and I couldn't be more excited!  I have a much needed girls night happy hour tonight and tomorrow is packed with a birthday party for one of Sawyer's friends as well as a retirement party for the man who will be handing his clients over to Tice in April!  Plus we are finishing up the painting of our master bedroom and bath.  I can't wait to share those pictures with you!

In honor of the weekend I decided to share with you a cocktail that I really, really, REALLY wish I could have now that our weather is getting a bit warmer!
It's a Cherry Limeade and the recipe can be found here

Yum Yum!  Have one or three for me!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!
XO,
Bailey