March 3, 2014

How I Spent...My Weekend

I spent it painting, painting, and then painting some more!  We finished our master bedroom and I finished the accent wall in the new baby's room.  Here are some before shots of our master bedroom, zoomed in for a better idea of what the color was before hand.


There were two colors in the room and the lightest shade of tan was treated with a technique where a darker shade of paint was painted over and then any excess was rubbed away with a rag.  Our whole house has this treatment and it was started to remind me of looking dirty in certain rooms so I decided to fix our master bed room and bathroom first.







What do you think of the change?  Tice needed to warm up to the color at first but now he really likes it!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey