February 10, 2014

How I Spent My... Weekend in Scottsdale

We escaped the rain, snow, and freezing temperatures and headed for Scottsdale.  It was our second babymoon in honor of the new little one set to arrive mid summer (if you will remember we went to Kauai last time before Sawyer arrived)!  It was extremely relaxing and full of shopping!

As soon as we arrived Thursday afternoon I forced Tice into taking me to a Nordstrom affiliate called Last Chance.  They sell all the things that have been returned to Nordstrom's and Nordstrom racks and some of the stuff looks like it belongs at a Goodwill or worse but some of it is brand new, still in stores, and marked down to unbelievable discounts.  I will share with you tomorrow all of the pieces that I purchased while on vacation including my haul from Last Chance!  Needless to say it was amazing!  After Last Chance we checked in to our hotel, went to the lobby for HH, and then headed out to dinner.  
What I wore to HH the night we arrived.  We went to ZuZu in our hotel the Hotel Valley Ho
Top: Forever 21 (similar here) | Bottoms: Motherhood Maternity (similar here)  | Shoes: Halogen
Heading down to the lobby for HH
After HH we got ready for dinner and then headed to Citizen Public House.  For being so highly rated, we were both pretty disappointed!  Not a place we would recommend.

On day two Tice had a day of meetings so that meant more shopping for me!  After our long days we went to dinner at the Mission.
Old Town Scottsdale- on the walk to dinner the second night
Dinner Out Outfit on Night #2
Top: J Crew (sold out, similar here) | Bottoms: Motherhood Maternity (old, similar here) | Shoes: J. Crew Factory | Bag: Tory Burch (sold out, also loving this one)
The Mission's beautiful Bar
An awesome Virgin Basil Watermelon Mint Mojito
So So So Yummy!  Must try if you are in Scottsdale
My dessert!  Chocolate Churros and an Espresso Milkshake
On day three we went to Lolo's Chicken and Waffles for breakfast and then I dropped Tice off at the hotel to do some work while I went to Scottsdale Fashion Place Mall.  For those that have never been it was honestly the most high end mall I have ever been in as well as one of the most uniquely laid out!

After more shopping I headed to the pool for a couple of hours and was then joined by Tice after he was done working.  That night we decided to keep things more simply in terms of food and went to Oregeno's for dinner.  The portions were huge and good!  It seemed extremely family friendly.

Shopping Outfit on Day #3
Top: Leather Detail Tee (old, similar here) | Bottoms: Motherhood Maternity (old, similar here) |  Shoes: Sam Edelman | Nail Polish: OPI
Our room is the one on the second floor on the corner!  It had an amazingly large patio and a great view from one of the pools which is where this picture was taken.
I read Most Talkative by Andy Cohen!  I loved it!  So funny!
View of the lap pool
My pool attire
Dress: Forever 21 (sold out in this color though) | Sunnies: Prada | Shoes: Sam Edelman | Bag: Tory Burch (sold out, also loving this one) | Suit: Old Navy (sold out, similar here)
A view from our patio
Chilling Pool Side
My delicious virgin Pina Colada 
Last Dinner Out Outfit
Dress: TopShop (sold out but the pink is still available) | Shoes: Sam Edelman | Bag: Tory Burch (sold out, also loving this one
Heading in to Dinner selfie
The biggest plate of Bruchetta I have ever seen!  

All in all a wonderful trip and one that we will be repeating again soon!  I will be back tomorrow with more of my outfits including the ones that I traveled on the plane in.

Happy Valentine's Day Week!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey