February 11, 2014

15 Weeks with Baby #2


Top: J. Crew (old, similar here) | Bottoms: Motherhood Maternity (old, similar here) |
Shoes: J. Crew Factory

This week's is a bit late because I am technically in my 16th week already.

How far along: 15 Weeks- Due date is 7/29/14
Gender: Still waiting to find out...that day can't come soon enough (you are going to see this answer until we finally find out!)
Maternity clothes: I have been wearing some of my maternity jeans some times but I don't have too yet.  No maternity tops are necessary yet and honestly it only looks like I have a big gut still....no baby bump yet.
Stretch marks: No 
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Very good this week.  Sawyer is helping me out and still in again until at least 7 AM which is amazing!
Best moment this week: That we are going on our Babymoon to Scottsdale.  I can't wait to escape the snow for a little bit and have some R&R with my hubby!
Worst moment this week: The Broncos losing the Super Bowl!  There is always next year boys!
Miss anything: On Super Bowl Sunday I had a couple of sips of my favorite "gourmet" beer an apricot ale, which if you haven't tried one before should be on your immediate to do list.  It was heaven!
Movement: Not a ton this week.  I think Sawyer moved more then this little peanut is so far from looking back but maybe I was making it up!  Haha
Cravings: Chick-Fil-A's Spicy Chicken Sandwich with their Classic Lemonade.  The lemonade is the most amazing stuff ever!!!!!
Queasy or sick: Feeling pretty good but I have noticed that if I haven't drank much water in the afternoon or had a snack I feel sick to my stomach and can get really light headed.
Looking forward to: Leaving the snow and soaking up the sun!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey