February 12, 2014

Recent Purchases

While we were in Scottsdale I was finally able to visit Last Chance, an division of Nordstrom, where all of their returns and exchanges go.  My girlfriend had told me about it and once I found out I could score a major discount I practically ran there!  Tice mentioned it looked like a Goodwill in areas because a lot of the stuff is used items that are then returned so you have to DIG to find the good stuff but once you do it is SO WORTH IT!  I also grabbed some other items which are pictured below from Forever 21, Zara, J. Crew Factory, and Target.

TopShop Dress:
Paid $12.98
Still Available Here in Hot Pink
Seven Jeans:
Paid $29.98
Earrings and Sweater are from Target but I grabbed the sweater for $7.48 and the earrings for $7.99!
The earrings are available here
Tank from Last Chance: Paid $5.98
Dress from Forever 21: Paid $9.80
Sold Out online in this color but Still Available in some other colors here
Striped Zara Top with Lace Detail: Paid $19.99
Jacket from Last Chance: Paid $19.97
J. Crew Factory Peter Pan Collar Sweater: Paid $38.20
Sold Out but similar here

What amazing deals have you been able to snag lately?

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey