March 5, 2014

Leaving On A Jetplane

We are heading to Portland, OR soon to meet up with Tice, who has been out there all week for client meetings as well as hang out with friends we haven't seen since September.  The cherry on top of the trip though is that we are picking up my new car and I can't wait!

Here are a couple of the outfits that I packed to take along with me!
Top: Liz Lange for Target | Blazer: Forever 21 (old, similar here) | Bottoms: Motherhood Maternity (old, similar here) | Shoes: J. Crew Factory | Earrings: Tory Burch  

Top: Walmart (I never buy clothes from Walmart but had been dreaming of getting a shirt just like this one where ever I could find it so when I saw it on the sale rack for $3 I grabbed two colors!!!) | Bottoms: Motherhood Maternity (old, similar here) | Shoes: J. Crew Factory | Earrings: Tory Burch
Dress: Old Navy Maternity (sold out, similar here)
Top: Target (sold out, similar) | Bottoms: Liz Lange for Target | Shoes: Halogen | Bag: Forever 21 (sold out, similar here)
Dress: Forever 21 | Jacket: Forever 21 (old, similar here)


Wish me luck- I 'm flying with Sawyer by myself-  thank goodness we have a layover in Salt Lake City so I can let him get down and run around!  Oh and did I mention that the flight is during his nap time!  And just to remind you I'm pregnant so sharing a seat with him should be an adventure as well!  Yeah,  it should be awesome!  :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey