April 3, 2014

23 Weeks with Baby #2


Outfit Details:
Motherhood Maternity Jeans (old, similar here) | Sweater: Charlotte Russe (sold out, very similar and ON SALE) | Earrings: Forever 21


How far along: 23 Weeks- Due date is 7/29/14
Gender: Girl!
Maternity clothes: I still have some jeans that I like wearing because of their style (distressed skinny jeans with a hair tie but most of my bottoms are maternity.  Tops are hit and miss so it depends.
Stretch marks: No new ones 
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Pretty good although the fire detector that wouldn't stop beeping last night messed me up big time!
Best moment this week: Hanging her curtains that I worked so hard on as well as getting another date night with Tice...he has been working a ton lately so it was really nice to go to dinner and just hang out. 
Worst moment this week: Feeling like an 80 year old the other day from the round ligament pain I was having.  Even my grandma was like "are you ok?  Why are you having trouble walking?"
Miss anything: Nothing really comes to mind this week.  
Movement:  Yes- the other night I could actually see my belly moving a ton...she must have been stretching her little legs out!
Cravings: The chips and salsa at Chili's tasted amazing the other day and I wish that they still sold Kettle Brand Ranch flavored chips...I would LOVE a bag or 10 of them right now.
Queasy or sick:  Feeling good but I have been having lots of round ligament pain this week so that's no fun.
Looking forward to:  Spending time with my aunt, uncle, and cousin who are in town this weekend!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey