April 22, 2014

Currently Craving...Baby Shower Dress

I know that I have mentioned my search for a baby shower dress recently but the perfect dress is still out there and I haven't quite decided on the ONE yet.  I am not looking for it to be an actual maternity dress unless it is under $30 but I would prefer to have a regular dress that can stretch to fit me while pregnant but also be something that I can wear afterwards too which is turning out to be quite the tall order.  

Here are a couple of the options I am leaning towards, including this white midi dress from ASOS, this coral body hugging midi dress by Boohoo, or this white ASOS dress with cut out back.

Although those are my top contenders I am also liking the other options below:
I also can't decide between which tan heeled sandals to purchase for this summer.  My choices are these  Zara sandals with blocked heel, these strappy heels from Halogen, or these caged Dolce Vita sandals.  Which one of these would you select?