April 21, 2014

How I Spent...My Easter Weekend

On Friday night we went to a wine tasting/putting contest...it was one of those events where you don't see your spouse to much because you are doing the trade off (one parent socializes while the other one wrangles the child and then you switch!)  so that was ok...it could have been better had I been able to WINE TASTE but oh well!  Friday we went over to some friends for a BBQ which was nice.  


Easter we spent at my parents.  I made some wonderful scallopped potatoes via a Pioneer Woman recipe (here) and then we went home, the boys took naps, went to the park, and did yard work.  Overall a good weekend!

Sawyer got spoiled by the Easter Bunny


And then made another appearance at Grandma and Grandpa's


Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey