April 7, 2014

How I Spent...My Weekend

This weekend we didn't do a whole lot.  Tice finally got around to removing the old guest bedroom mattress from our old guest room/new baby's nursery which has really opened up the space and will enable me to get a better feel for furniture placement in the coming weeks.  Tice was also busy at the office and with yard work so Sawyer and I kept ourselves busy on Sunday with a trip to the mall with some friends.  The Easter Bunny saw this awesome Fisher Price slide on sale at Target so she snatched it up for Sawyer to hopefully play with all summer!

I also had considered this adorable train, as well as this for helping daddy outside with yard work.

I also promised last Monday that I would share pictures of some of the scrapbook pages I created last weekend when I was up in the mountains for my scrapbooking weekend- I'm finally getting around to that now...sorry!

This one was for Sawyer's first real experience with snow
Our trips to the pumpkin patch this past fall
Caption pretty much covers it!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey