April 18, 2014

TGIF


This week was great...the weather was glorious for most of it and the excitement of spring was in the air.  In honor of Easter this weekend my mom and I dyed Easter eggs with Sawyer.  Let's just it was an experience.  He ended up hitting the red dye and it went ALL OVER my mom's floor.  I think it took us longer to clean it up then it did for us to dye the eggs but we got pictures so that's what matters!








I am getting a much needed massage this morning and then my girlfriend is coming over this afternoon so that we can take more Easter themed photos of the boys and then tonight we are going to a wine tasting concert event...which should be loads of fun for this pregnant woman!  Haha!  

Saturday I think we are finally going to move some furniture around and introduce some of Sawyer's big boy furniture into his room and move some of the items that I want to use in baby girl's room to it's new home!  We are also going to take Sawyer to an Easter egg hunt and then finally we are having Easter dinner and an egg hunt at my parents on Sunday.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend!

XO,
Bailey