May 24, 2014

30 Weeks with Baby #2


Outfit Details:
Top: Old Navy (old, similar here) | Tank: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: Motherhood Maternity (old, similar here) | Shoes: Tory Burch | Earrings: Juicy Couture

How far along: 30 Weeks- Due date is 7/29/14
Gender: Girl!
Maternity clothes: I have come to realize that a majority of my maternity clothes are for cooler temperatures even though Sawyer and baby girl will be born at close to the same time of year because the summer I had Sawyer in Portland is never got very hot.  When we brought him home from the hospital on July 4th is was 65 degrees.  In addition to my limited hot weather maternity wardrobe, my hatred of repeating outfits is starting to become a big issues so my options are starting to run low and I have quite a while to go still!  Not very much fun!
Stretch marks: No new ones...that I know of...
Belly button in or out: In still but it could pop any day
Sleep: Not great lately...last night I woke up at 4:30 to go to the bathroom and then couldn't go back to sleep...
Best moment this week: Taking Sawyer swimming!  He is such a little fish just like I was.  He loves it so much he doesn't understand that I can't just let go of him yet because all he wants to do is explore.
Miss anything: Sleeping like a rock!
Movement:  Yep as well as some real contractions and some Braxton Hick contractions
Cravings: The healthy stuff I mentioned up in my picture plus Hot Buffalo Pretzels
Queasy or sick: Feeling good for the most part but wish I was more motivated to go for long walks.
Looking forward to: Memorial Day!  We are going over to a friends for a day by the pool!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey