May 12, 2014

How I Spent...Mother's Day Weekend

On Friday night we had some friends and Tice's second cousin over for dinner and then more friends came over later that night to play cornhole and sit by the firepit.  I managed to stay up until 11:30 PM so I considered that a big win!  

On Saturday we hung around the house, I continued the endless job of grout renewing our entryway and then we headed over to my mother in law's for a pizza party in honor of Mother's Day.  It was nice to see family that we hadn't seen in a while plus all of the food turned out fabulous.

Sunday, Mother's Day, we relaxed around the house until noon when we headed over to my parent's to celebrate.  My grandma was there as well so it was just the 6 of us but we celebrated with fun cards and cheeseburgers!  After hanging out over there until about 3 we headed home and relaxed until 6 when my boys took me out to dinner in honor of Mother's Day to my favorite restaurant, il Bistro.  Dinner was wonderful and Sawyer was super well behaved which was the icing on the cake.  Finally we headed over to Cold Stone so that I could pick up my free ice cream.  After that we headed home, Sawyer had fun in his first bubble bath in our big bathtub and then it was time for bed for everyone!  I had a wonderful day and can't wait to celebrate next year with TWO babies that get to call me mom!
Eating and behaving well at the restaurant...what a great Mother's Day Gift!
Waiting for Daddy to pick up the car in the rain!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey