June 4, 2014

What's For Dessert...Frozen Smores

I had recently seen more and more frozen desserts with the main ingredients in smores loaded in them and since I LOVE smores I decided to come up with a super simply frozen version of the smore!  

I grabbed my favorite semi-sweet chocolate, graham cracker squares, and marshmallow fluff.  I took a graham cracker square and covered it about 1/2 inch high with marshmallow fluff and then placed a second square on top.  Once all of the fluff was sandwiched in between graham cracker squares, I placed them in the freezer to firm up for about 30 minutes.  Once the crackers had firmed up a bit, I melted 1/2 of the bag of chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments until it was completely melted.  Then I dipped half of each square in the melted chocolate until they were all covered and then placed them back in the freezer until they were firm.  They couldn't have been any simpler or tasty! I suggest making a batch as soon as possible!  You won't be disappointed!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey