October 16, 2014

Currently Craving & Recent Purchases

Although I haven't even had a chance to wear all of the new items I have purchased for fall quite yet, my birthday (my 30th birthday nonetheless) is right around the corner and I have put together a couple of the items I would love to add to my closet!  Hint hint :)

In addition to craving the items above, I recently picked up two other items that NEEDED to be in my closet.  These jeans from Old Navy are quickly becoming a favorite go to on.   They fit like a glove and of a pair with a much higher price tag.  I also like that they don't look like anything else in my closet.

The second item I purchased was this scarf that I got at Target last week after seeing it all over blog land.
We are going to a Halloween hay ride at our club on Friday and I plan on pairing the scarf with an outfit I will share with you tomorrow.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey