October 20, 2014

How I Spent... My Weekend

Tice was gone from last Wednesday until late last night so I was a single mommy for those 5 days and boy was I ready for him to come home even though the kids were wonderful and I even got a night out thanks to my mother in law to help a girlfriend celebrate her birthday!  Kinley did her part by sleeping through the night for me which was awesome!


Helping with some yard work...

 Enjoying the first cookies from a festive batch we made yesterday.  I will be sharing the recipe with you later this week!
Enjoying the hay ride 
To busy looking around to take a selfie with mommy
Still helping...
Enjoying a picnic dinner on Mommy and Daddy's floor one night- this was a big hit which I know I will do more often for a special treat to change up our routine ever once and a while.

Also I shared with you a couple of my favorites yesterday from the one day J. Crew 40% off sale and I wanted to come back and show you what I actually ended up grabbing.  I added a couple of tops to my collection including this mixed media sweater, this crepe blouse in safari, and another of my beloved swing sweaters this time in a size small because they can look like you are wearing a tent if you get a size to big.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  I have a lot to get done this week so cross your fingers for me!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey