October 6, 2014

Tice's Tidbits 3rd Anniversary

Time got away from me yesterday when Tice's Tidbits turned 3 years old!  I can't believe it...this has been a wonderful memory keeper for me over those 3 years.  It began when we returned from our honeymoon and I didn't have the creative outlet that I had while planning our wedding anymore.  Here are a couple of my favorite memories from the past 3 years...all of them able to be captured on the blog.

Our honeymoon in Positano
Wine tasting in Tuscany on our honeymoon
The birth of Sawyer in July 2012

My precious baby boy!
A city I can't wait to go back to...Chicago
Sharing some big news last January with the world!
The birth of my sweet angel- Kinley in July 2014

Thanks so much for following along on all of our adventures!  Can't wait to share more!

XO,
Bailey