February 24, 2015

Currently Craving

Lately the only thing that has been on my mind is narrowing down my spring wish list.  At the very top is another pair of these flats because I have had my current pair for over two years and I reach for them more then any other pair of shoes in my closet because they go with EVERYTHING anytime of year!  I also decided to pick these flats up during Nordstrom's latest sale and can't wait for them to arrive.  I love the muted colors and the embellishments on them.
Topshop 'Stephney' T-Strap Flat (still on sale and available in limited sizes!)

Another spring wish list item is an Easter dress.  I especially love this pink dress with sleeves and this two piece floral number.  Which one is your favorite?  Here are a couple of my other favorites-
Well here's to hoping it warms up soon or we have another snowstorm...I wouldn't mind either option right now!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey