February 23, 2015

How I Spent...My Weekend

We laid low this weekend which was just what we needed!  Tice made dinner on Friday night and we just hung out and relaxed.  On Saturday morning we both hit the gym and then Tice started work on our new dining room table.  We obviously looked to Pinterest for inspiration, below were our two favorites but we decided to come up with our overall design.  

Just as soon as it has been completed I will be able to share with you all of the updates that we have been able to make in our Great Room.  I hope I never have to paint walls that high again in my life...boy was that an event!

The rest of the weekend was laid back and included carry out for dinner both nights.  I am looking forward to all of the snow that we are expected to get this week so that I will be forced to stay at home and get some much needed deep cleaning, organizing, and purging done before we start to get very busy in the coming weeks!

Hope you all have a wonderful week!
XO,
Bailey