February 27, 2015

TGIF

I'm so happy that it's Friday and Tice is home...he got home last night and let me just tell you it was a LONG week without him.  Sawyer was sick last week so of course Kinley was sick this week.  That meant lots of time indoors trying to get everyone feeling better again!  We plan on enjoying some Italian food, Italian wine, and Season 3 of House of Cards tonight!  I'm so excited that House of Cards has returned!  Tice and I only enjoy watching a couple of shows together and this is one of them... I'm sure we will be paying for our binge watching of it this weekend but it will be worth it!
Watching the snow come down
A few of my can't live without items...this blush, this mascara (which I have used for over ten years!) and coffee!
So sick she was falling asleep anywhere and everywhere Tuesday
Love her checks
Just hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa's
Enjoying some white pizza dip
Finally starting to feel better and having fun with Grandpa
Reading before bed- his favorite book in the world right now! (Book found here)
We enjoyed many of these this week...cozy fire!

Hope you all had a great week and have a wonderful weekend!

XO,
Bailey