February 20, 2015

TGIF

Seriously...thank goodness it's Friday because after a week being pretty homebound with one sick little boy hasn't been any fun for any of us.  I've never seen him this sick and it just breaks my heart.  However, he does seem like he is at the end of this nasty cold so hopefully this weekend brings some fun with it for all of us!  We don't have anything planned which is nice so I see a lot of relaxing and hanging out around the house on our agenda plus Tice is planning on finally building our new dining room table this weekend so that will be awesome to get crossed off of our list!  I can't wait to share pictures of our new dining nook once it's completed!

And we all know that it wouldn't be the weekend without an amazing cocktail to start things off so today I am sharing with you a cocktail I made up last night when I was dreaming of something crisp, fresh, and not to sweet- this is what I came up with!

Coco-Nut-Ginger Dream
Ingredients:
2 ounces of vodka
1 tsp of sweetened lime juice
2 ounces of coconut milk
Mint leaves
Ginger Beer, to finish

Place everything but the ginger beer into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake, shake, shake.  Pour into a chilled martini glass and then finish with ginger beer to the top of the glass.

Seriously so refreshing, crisp, and not overly sweet- mix one up and let me know what you think!



Cheers to the weekend!
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
XO,
Bailey