February 17, 2015

Travel Diary...NYC Eats and Instagram Pics

Today I thought I would share more pictures from my trip to NYC.  We had so many great meals in the city so there are lots of food shots!

Wine Room at the Four Seasons Restaurant
Four Seasons Cotton Candy
The best chicken and waffles I have ever had!
Shake Shack- I love this place more then any other burger joint on earth!
Got a picture with Clinton Kelly when we went to the taping of the Chew!
We got to finally see The Book of Mormon!
Enjoy an awesome Italian dinner at Davios
The theatre where we saw A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder

The most amazing Macaroons ever
Famous French Bistro in the West Village- we were sat at a community table with the executive chef at the White House, Sam Kass!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey