February 16, 2015

How I Spent...My Valentine's Day Weekend

On Friday afternoon Sawyer, Kinley, and I attended a birthday party and then met up with Tice so that we could go out to dinner.  We went to our favorite sushi restaurant and happily both of the kids were great!  Saturday morning we woke up early so I made festive red velvet pancakes and waffles with a cream cheese drizzle and fresh berries.  After that we opened gifts and then got ready to head over to Tice's dad's house.   

My Valentine's Day present from Tice- my first tennis racket so that we can start playing together

We met up with some friends there so the boys could play on some of the farm equipment as well as drive Sawyer's car, his gift from Santa this year.  







After the fun on the farm I ran some errands with the kids and then got ready for our evening out.  We went to a symphony sponsored dinner at our club and then headed downtown for a performance by the symphony.  It was great- although not the lovey dovey romantic evening that one might have had considering we ate dinner at a table of 4 others.  
Dress: old (similar here)| Shoes: Christian Louboutin | Bag: Forever 21 (on sale) | 
Necklace: J. Crew Factory (old, similar here)


Finally on Sunday, Tice went golfing and the kids and I stayed at home while Sawyer started developing the first signs of a cold and cuddled all day together.  Hopefully it doesn't spread to the rest of us!

What did you do this weekend?

Happy Monday and hope you all have a wonderful week!
XO,
Bailey