May 1, 2015

TGIF

We are heading out of town for a couple of days so I have been rushing around trying to finished up some last minute errands.  Packing for two kids, myself, and making sure we have everything we will need while we are out of town can be draining...but I was able to take a couple of photos of some of the things that I have packed
Warm weather option:
Top: Gap Outlet (similar here) | Sandals: Sam & Libby for Target (old, similar here) | 
Colder weather option:
Top: Gap Outlet (similar) | Shoes: J. Crew Factory | Jeans: Paige
Date Night/Night Out Outfit:
Jeans: Old Navy | Shoes: BCBG (lusting over these big time though!) | Jacket: old (similar here and here) | Top: Nordstrom (similar)
Travel Outfit:
Jeans: Old Navy | J. Crew Factory | Sweater: JcPenney's (major sale find!)

PS- the white jeans in the photo above were a purchase yesterday from Old Navy but once I actually tried them on once I got home they fit weird.  The fabric on them is really light and they didn't look good at all so they are going back to the store.  Therefore a new pair is on my shopping list and here are a couple that I have my eye on.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey