May 7, 2015

How I Spent...Our Week In Boulder

Last Friday we drove over to Boulder so that we could visit/catch up with some friends and for Tice to go to some meetings.  For the first two nights we stayed with some friends and enjoyed catching up with them because I hadn't seen them since their wedding in November.   On Saturday I also got to attend the baby shower of a friend who is due in August.  It was so much fun to see girlfriends that I don't get to see very often while I was at the shower.  

That night we went to one of my favorite happy hour spots in all of Boulder, the Med and had a fun dinner on their awesome patio.  The birds eating up the crumbs from under our table made Sawyer extremely happy and very entertained!

Sunday we walked along Pearl Street and then checked into the VRBO that we rented for the remainder of our stay.  It was a great two bedroom in the West Pearl neighborhood, easily within walking distance to all of our favorite restaurants in Boulder.  

Here are a couple of pictures from over the weekend.  
Amazing Sangria during Happy Hour
Spencer and Sawyer goofing around!
Big Girl!
Leah and I
Before bedtime jam session
When nature calls, you have to take care of business!
Dinner Sunday night at Brasserie Ten Ten- our favorite!  We went there two of the nights we were there we love it so much!  Their happy hour is the BEST!

I will be back tomorrow with more pictures from our adventures at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science and along Pearl Street.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey