June 12, 2015

TGIF

Well friends, it's finally the weekend!  We have had a wonderful week but I can't wait for the skies to clear and for warm weather to reign once again this weekend.  I'm over the rain/thunderstorms we have been having this spring/summer.  I want some HOT weather to stick around!  Thankfully the weatherman said that the sun was going to shine this weekend I couldn't be more excited!  Tice and I are playing in a 3 Hole couples margarita tournament tonight and then spending some major time at the pool this weekend!  

I also plan on picking up a couple of things so that my summer wish list can be complete and I can start to move on to creating a wish list for fall/winter!  This bag is at the top of both lists, I just need to wait patiently for a discount code of some sort before I snag one up!  I love these mules but really need to see them on me before I commit.  I would also like to try this dress on from Old Navy as a possibility for me to wear to Sawyer's upcoming birthday pool party.  And because no post is complete without a few pictures here is one of my recent date night looks when we went out a couple of weeks ago as well as Tice and Kinley enjoying the pool recently.
Top: Glamours (sold out, similar here) | Denim: Blank Denim (sold out, similar here) |
 Earrings: Forever 21
Finally I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey