August 24, 2015

How I Spent...My Weekend

Tice was in Denver on Friday and didn't get home until late so Friday night consisted of me and the kids chilling at home!  I popped in a pizza and we all went to bed early so that was about as uneventful an evening as they come.  Saturday I met my girlfriend and her son at the pool and then rushed home to get ready for a girlfriend's baby sprinkle.  Two of our girlfriends put together the prettiest tea party for us all!  It was a real treat!  After the sprinkle we headed out to dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner.  It was also the place that we held our rehearsal dinner at so every time we go back it brings back wonderful memories...plus they have some pretty awesome margaritas!  Sunday we picked up some new furniture for both our house as well as Tice's new office.   Finally Sunday night ended with us dining al fresco at a fun restaurant downtown.  All in all a pretty relaxing, wonderful weekend spent at home with my favorite people!
Kinley trying a sucker for the first time!  Needless to say, she loved it!
One of the gifts I created for my girlfriend's baby sprinkle

Someone was over wearing a hat
(Kinley's swimsuit (Old Navy, another version here)
Selfie before the sprinkle :)
Dress (sold out, similar here) | Shoes (old, non patent leather version here)
Tea Party
This stack of books just keeps getting bigger, not smaller.... I have a lot of reading to do!
Sawyer asleep on the floor...hasn't happened in ages so I had to steal a pic
Sunday Supper
Yummy dinner as we pretended we were on a date night...thank you iPads!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey