August 21, 2015

TGIF

This week has kind of crept by...I think it may be because we have some fun things planned this weekend which can't come soon enough.  One thing that I did enjoy doing was cooking quite a bit this week.  Sometimes I get into moods where I don't want to cook a thing (the time, effort, mess and cleanup don't sound like any fun) but then there are other times where it's all I want to do!  Here are some of the dishes that I made this week.
For lunch I used a pre made pizza crust we had in the fridge and put olive oil, garlic, and some salt and pepper cooked it at 425 for 8 minutes and then topped it with a simple arugula & spinach salad dressed in a white balsamic and then topped that with shaved parm cheese.  So quick and easy!

Mac & Cheese- seriously creamy and rich!  We topped it with peppered bacon bits
A quick BBQ inspired salad for dinner on Monday night
Pork Green Chili Enchiladas with Fresh Palisade Peach Salsa on the side!  These were amazing!

As I have been looking more and more at all of the new fall fashion offerings I have noticed that some of my favorites things from last year are available again this year.  One of my favorites from last year was these black distressed skinny jeans from Old Navy.  They look kind of grey online but are much darker in person.  I love the way these ones in particular are distressed and can't recommend them enough, especially for $25!  Another pair of jeans that I own and love are these high rise ones for under $100.  They are a nice dark wash and extremely flattering.

In addition to all of the new/or renewed fall offerings there are some major discounts being offered on sale items!  One thing that I finally decided to pull the trigger on and buy was this top by Rebecca Taylor.  It's unlike anything else in my wardrobe so I can't wait until it arrives!  I think it will be perfect for late summer/fall.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

XO,
Bailey