August 14, 2015

TGIF

This week has been a busy one- Sawyer started preschool, friends came over for dinner on Tuesday night, an afternoon of cupcake baking so that Sawyer could celebrate his birthday at school (he requested chocolate cupcakes with marshmallows so I made S'more cupcakes!), a girl's night last night and now finally Friday!  I'm looking forward to this weekend because we have a relaxing one planned.  I'm getting a massage this afternoon, then we are heading to the pool tonight and tomorrow because going to a friend's for a BBQ.  Can't wait!  Hope you all had a great week and are looking forward to the weekend!

#wfd Penna All Vodka- so good!
#wfd- Corn Pesto Pasta with Bacon and Wedge Salads
Fresh Peach Crisp made with fresh Palisade Peaches
My little Preschooler

He had to go to the bathroom as soon as we got there so this is his "I have to go potty" face


On another note, I have also been trying to narrow down my fall must buy list.  It's been super hard  but these flats are at the top of my list!  I also really want these leopard heels, these jeans, and these heels.  We will have to just wait and see what I end up getting- some of it depends on how much I make on Poshmark!  If you aren't already- get on there!  It's a great app for selling and buying clothing and accessories at a discount!  You can see here all of the items I am currently selling!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey