August 17, 2015

How I Spent...My Weekend

As weekends tend to do, it went by to fast but we tried to pack in as much fun as possible this weekend!  A lot of time with friends and some much needed end of summer pool time.  Here are some pictures of what we did this weekend along with some pictures I forgot to share with you last Friday in my TGIF post.
S'mores cupcakes- which I baked for Sawyer's preschool birthday celebration.
My girlfriend Dani and I out last week enjoying a little Girl's Night action



Saturday morning Donut making action courtesy of Ina Garten newest cookbook, Foolproof

A fresh peach margarita on Saturday night

Tice and I while playing Cards Against Humanity
Seriously crazy funny game
Sunday morning snuggles!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
XO,
Bailey