September 25, 2015

TGIF, Currently Craving & Recent Outfits

This week has kept me pretty busy!  After getting back from Nebraska on Sunday I have been busy catching up on house work, cleaning, and organizing.  With all of that said this weekend is one that I have been looking forward to for a WHILE!  We are attending the hospital's annual gala with some friends and I can't wait!  I have a couple of options when it comes to dresses to wear so we will see what I end up in.  Either way I am excited to get all dressed up!

Speaking of clothing here are some of the things that I am currently wishing I had in my closet!
Here are a couple of my recent outfits
Top: Gap | Jeans: Old Navy | Shoes: J. Crew Factory | Bag: Louis Vuitton (pre-owned here)
Top: Old Navy (I'm in love!) | Jeans: Blank | Shoes: Halogen (old, similar here)
Top: Old Navy | Jeans: J Brand | Shoes: Charlotte Russe (old, similar here)
Top: Rebecca Taylor | Jeans: J Brand | Shoes: Charles David (old, similar here)
Top: Target (old, similar here) | Jeans: Old Navy | Shoes: Target (old, similar here

Can't wait for the weather to really start to cool down because I have a ton of things I can't wait to wear!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey