February 1, 2016

How I Spent...My Weekend

As I mentioned on Friday we threw a birthday party for my Grandma who turned 85!  My mom got all of the decorations from Target and came together great!  




 



My Outfit Details: Jeans, Shoes, Top 

Then on Saturday we headed to a friend of the kids birthday party.  It was at a gymnastics gym and it was a lot of fun for all of the kids who ran themselves tried!
Kinley and her boyfriend Lincoln

All of the kids racing

Then that night we went to dinner with some friend's for her birthday and decided to wear this dress instead of this one.

Marchesa Notte Kiki Dress
My handsome date!

Then on Sunday morning we had a super relaxing day at home!  The kids ate Nutella toast...as you can tell Kinley enjoyed it!
Also on Sunday morning when I woke up I noticed that I had a huge mess on one of my bathroom mirrors.  Supposedly, Sawyer had gotten into my face lotion and was pretending that he was in a steam engine.  To make the steam he smeared the lotion all over my mirror to make it "steamy".  His imagination lately has been on another level.  It was super cute and not that hard to clean up so he didn't get into trouble- good thing for him!

Then on Sunday for dinner we had delivery pizza and I made a kale salad.  It was super yummy!  We didn't have lemons in the house so I substituted the lemon juice in the recipe, which you can find here, for 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar and 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar.


A sweet surprise from my sweetie!  Perfect for welcoming in the month of February!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey