January 29, 2016

TGIF

This week has pretty much flown by!  The highlight was having Girl's Night this week over at a girlfriend's home.  She is from Germany and hosted us for a traditional Raclette feast.  It is this really cool two tier cooking machine, with a grill on top and an enclosed level where you can melt cheese onto your items.

We have a bunch of fun stuff to do this weekend so I'm thankful it went so quickly!  Tonight we are celebrating my Grandma's 85th Birthday with a party at my parent's house.  My mom and I made a Mexican themed meal which I can't wait to indulge in along with a nice big margarita!  Then tomorrow we have a birthday party to attend as well as a nice adult only dinner out!  I'm impatiently waiting for my dresses from Rent the Runway to arrive so that I can decide which one I am going to wear tomorrow night, this option or this one.  Which one is your favorite?
Being silly one night this week in the kitchen
Pretending to be asleep



Two of the arrangements that I put together for my grandma's birthday party!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!  Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey