July 22, 2016

TGIF

Hello Friday!  So happy to see you roll around again!  We have been so busy lately that I haven't had the chance to share pictures of our adventures lately so with the end of another busy week I thought what better time then now!

A couple of weeks ago Tice played in a golf tournament and WON!  Two years in a row him and his partner have taken home the trophy! 


The winners and their wives
What I'm wearing:
Dress sold out but I'm looking this one | Shoes: Steve Madden 
Giggles during a dinner with friends a couple of weeks ago
Holding my friend Amelia's sweet baby girl at lunch one day
Last Wednesday we went out to celebrate two of our friend's birthdays.  We headed to a local brewery and the weather was perfect!



Last weekend we headed over to Denver for a ten year wedding anniversary party!  It was so fun to see friends we don't get to see very often.


Tice and I at the celebration
Dancing the night away with my handsome boy
What I'm wearing:
Saloni Maxi Dress (available here)
Exploring Pearl Street after brunch last Saturday
What I'm wearing:
Romper from TJ Maxx- super similar here | Bag: LV- Preowned available here 
While we were in Denver/Boulder I was able to head to a REAL mall and I couldn't have been more excited!  I picked up this jacket, this bag, these sunnies, and these new running shoes.   Kinley also enjoyed her time at the mall and especially loved her first visit to the Disney store!
I recently purchased the Skinnytaste cookbook and made my first dish from the book on Monday night.  It was yummy!
Tuesday night some girlfriends and I went out to continue celebrating our girlfriend D's birthday party with pedis and sushi!
My dress available here

PS- I am SO over the terrible quality iPhone photos I have been getting...anyone else???

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  We are going to be doing something I haven't done in years!!!!  Can't wait to share pictures with you all on Monday!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey