August 5, 2016

TGIF

I know I say this all the time but it really seems like the past couple of weeks have FLOWN by!  My brother was in town for a week and then before that we had lots of fun dinners, meetings, and pools days!
I recently attended a JSL meeting to see if the organization would be a good fit.  I really enjoyed myself and had a fun evening with my girlfriend D.
Last Thursday night we had our monthly girls night and had a great time- like always!
We headed out for Mexican food with friends last week and our friend Kevin captured this priceless photo of Sawyer during dinner! 
Last Friday we headed out to dinner as a family to celebrate Tice and my brother's birthdays at our favorite Italian restaurant- here we were in the back of my parent's car (Tice met us there) just like when we were growing up!
My cute parents

Last Saturday we had friends over for dinner and I made the most amazing salad- so amazing we dove right in and I didn't get a picture.
An after dinner treat
Sunday morning we headed to a local farmers market
Running errands can be so boring so sometimes you have to spice things up!!!!
A swim day with Uncle Zach


An amazing sunset on Tuesday night during our weekly ladies golf league
Being silly with Grandma!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey