March 15, 2017

How I Spent...My Long Weekend in Vegas

This past weekend Tice and I headed to Vegas with three other couples for a couple of fun, sun filled days in the city that never sleeps.  We had an amazing time, ate tons of yummy food, and enjoyed a couple of days away from reality.

My drink assembly at dinner our first night
After dinner we headed to the craps tables and literally ran right into Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys.  I LOVED him back in the day and so it was cool to actually see him in person!

Relaxing by the pool before heading out
My suit is available here but I am also loving this one and this one and this one

After the pool we got ready and then headed to watch Oregon play in the PAC-12 basketball tournament. 
After the basketball game Tice and I and one of the other couples headed to XS Nightclub at the Wynn to watch the Chainsmokers perform.  It was such a cool experience and venue! 

The nightclub was outside by their pool



The next day we had a slow start because we had stayed out until almost 5 AM so a pool and spa day was just what we needed!
We headed out to dinner at Rao's in our hotel before heading to the final game of the basketball tournament, which Oregon unfortunately lost. 


At dinner with our friend Mimi, who takes great care of us every time we go!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey