January 3, 2018

How I Spent...Christmas 2017

Christmas was magical this year as it always seems to be!  We took part in traditions old and new and it was so fun to see the kids and their faces on Christmas morning after seeing Santa had arrived.  One of the traditions I started a couple of years ago was matching Christmas PJ's for the kids along with a Christmas themed book.  They LOVE wearing the PJ's year round and I love trying to find new ones each year for them!
Opening their Christmas Eve boxes
At our club before Christmas Eve dinner

My mom and I
My mother in law, Tice, and Kinley
Getting a kick out of new toys
Our Christmas Eve crew

Christmas morning we woke up, opened presents at home, relaxed and then got ready to go over to my sister in law's for brunch and opening more presents over there.  After brunch we headed over to my parents house for a yummy dinner and even more presents!
Waking up on Christmas morning running to see what Santa had brought!
Kinley received a new Bitty Baby and a highchair, playpen, and bouncer for all of her babies
I created a hole in one shadow box for Tice with the ball, tee, scorecard, hole flag, and stats from his first hole in one.  He is going to put it up in our bonus room.
Kinley got a yoga mat from my sister in law and loved showing off her moves to everyone

Someone was very excited for Playdough
Sporting some new jewelry and a purse


Very excited kiddos all day long!

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!  Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey