February 5, 2012

16 Weeks

How far along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain: 7.5 pounds
Maternity clothes? Still no actual maternity clothes and I discovered this weekend that I have a couple of pairs of jeans that fit just fine even without a hair tie
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep? Sleeping ok.. but I have been getting up a ton during the night and then having a harder time then normal to go back to sleep.
Best moment this week? Finishing our wedding scrapbook- such a good feeling because I know I wouldn't have had a ton of time to work on it if I waited until after the baby to work on it.
Miss Anything? Wine and working out hard...I don't even feel like going to the gym if all I can do it some light cardio so getting to the gym as been an issue.
Movement? Perhaphs...I guess we will see if these same feeling start to get a bit harder...if so that will help me answer this question.
Food cravings? Gummy candies
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really this week
Gender? BOY!!!
Labor Signs? Nope
Symptoms? None really lately which kinda freak me out...I want to make sure everything is ok in there!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy and Moody!
Looking forward to? Starting the nursery!
PS: I would love to not take these pictures right after I get back from the gym but I guess I will take what I can get and what I can get is a husband to snap pictures late at night.  My hope for next week is that I will at least have makeup on when he takes them and he doesn't wait until Friday to take the picture I really wanted on Monday!
16
 WEEKS
BABY
 Is the size of an
 Avocado