April 30, 2012

What's For Dinner... Linguini with Clams in White Wine

Since both Tice and I were recently lusting over the food we had while we were in Italy on our honeymoon, I recently tried to recreate one of our favorite dishes while we were in Positano- Linguine with Clams in white wine sauce.
 The amazing plate of the stuff that we had while in Positano
A view from the restaurant that searched the best clams I have ever had in my life!

I searched all over for a recipe that looked like it might be similar to what I remember having in Italy and finally decided to go with this recipe {via Food Network}




It worked out well and tasted good but I have a feeling it didn't come close to how wonderful the dishes we had in Italy were because we weren't getting to enjoy it in Italy or with a view of the Mediterranean or with a glass of wine {in my case} so I guess we will just have to keep trying to improve the recipe until we get the chance to go back to Italy and enjoy it there once again!